Sunday, November 7, 2010

Catch up of last few months

Well, I seemed to have put off updating everything that has been going on in our lives the past few months. We have definitely been busy though! It is still sometimes so hard to balance and juggle everything that comes along with mommyhood- being a mom, wife, and having a full time job! Being a mom is a full time job in itself, on top of teaching and being with other little ones all day, and taking care of all the things in a house. I definitely can't complain with how blessed I am to have my family and our little miracle angel boy Jackson. He surprises me everyday with new things and how smart, caring and loving he is. Seeing the world through the eyes of a 3 year old is the best thing ever!! I love him so much!!! I am going to go back and hi-lite some memorable events we've shared over the past few months though.

No comments:

Post a Comment